Friday, September 19, 2008

A little more about us


Ok so since that "About me" section is WAY to small I thought I would take a little time to tell you about our family.

First let me introduce you to all of us crazy characters


Me - Krissi (aka the stay at home mom)











Then there is Danny my wonderful husband and bread winner for our family










And last but by no means least there is our wonderful son Caleb



So now that you know what your working with where do I begin....
How about we leave it with just introducing the bunch of us for now and I'll bring you up to speed in another blog post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm adding you to nearest and dearest just because you have an adult content warning on your blog! I love it!! can't wait to hear Caleb-tales.

September 19, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home