Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a day

So today for the most part was yet another lazy Lindy Saturday. Hog's played Bama today and well it sucked that's all I have to say about it!

Caleb and I decided, while Danny was at the game, that we wanted to go out for dinner tonight and when Caleb got up from his nap he told me " I want to eat China" which I told him was not possible... I did however correct him and tell him that we could go eat Chinese if he wanted and seeing as how that is what he was wanting all along he was pretty happy about that.

While eating at Lins Garden for dinner Caleb started telling Danny some WILD tales which all involved Puma's, don't ask people I just tell it like I hear it. One such story went a little like this while he was asleep in his bed a puma snuck in and tried to eat him but the monsters that live in his bed scared it away ... wonder what a shrink would have to say about a dream like that??? Probably that his parents really had NO EFFIN CLUE what the hell they were doing while trying to raise a half way decent little boy and they totally screwed him up for life! Ahh the joys of parenting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

hey! thanks for stopping by my blog! congrats on starting up this new blog!

September 22, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home