Monday, November 17, 2008

Today's the day

I start my new job today :) Woo Hoo Is it crazy that I am actually excited about this? (A few hours out of the house EVERY day Mon. thru Fri. with no kid, no hubby (after this week) and all the radio I can listen too not to mention all the cigarettes I can smoke while driving (which I have given up since Caleb was born) ... humm no I just can't see why I would even entertain the thought of being excited) The weather is beautiful, a little windy but not so cold that when I walk out the front door I don't think I am going to DIE that is always a plus!

Caleb even gave me the most wonderful gift of sleeping in this morning (well sort of)! Last night he managed to sneak into our bed again and when I finally realized why Danny was all over me (in my mind it was because he was thinking about how sexy I am in my new uniform... HA) was because Caleb was hogging his side of the bed, I finally got up and took Caleb back to his room, laid down with him in his bed for a few minutes until I was sure he would stay there and then got up and went back into my room. Bulldozed Danny back over to his side of the bed and crawled back in myself to await the blissful sleep that was shortly to come. One BIG problem with this.... 2 minutes later there was Caleb standing by my side of the bed asking to "cuddle with momma" which was sweet and all but met with a resounding "NO go get back in your bed"......

So after getting him put back to bed in his own bed I awoke this morning at 9:30 and just about threw myself into cardiac arrest thinking that Caleb had to have been up and God only knew what he was into, or what was so great that he didn't wake me up... I catapulted myself out of bed and flew into the living room sure that I would find it in total disarray only to find that Caleb was still in his bed sleeping :) Woo Hoo

None the less I start work today, have had a great morning and am ready to have a great afternoon driving all around NW Arkansas with my hubby in our fine Fed-Ex ride!

Did I mention that I get to sleep with my boss, HA I am the shit!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Congratualations to you!! No hanky panky going down the interstate!! Oh and on the pics, they were super cheap, a chic here in town did em, puts them on a disk and gives it to ya to print how ever many you want! If you want her name and number, just give me a holler back!!

November 17, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home