Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 posts in one day....

Damn I'm good...

Ok so I have been tagged by Sissy over at mamasotherside.blogspot.com and since this is the first time I've ever been tagged I feel that it would be VERY rude of me not to at least attempt this. So rules are that you can only use one word to answer the following questions

Here goes nothing


1. Where is your cell phone?

Couch


2. Where is your significant other?
Driving



3. Your hair color?
Yuck



4. Your mother?
Amazing



5. Your father?
Safety



6. Your favorite thing?
Romance (ha as if I've been romanced in well shit... have I ever??)



7. Your dream last night?
Gone



8. Your dream/goal?
Are you supposed to have one of these??



9. The room you're in?
Living room (about to be bedroom, my son is napping... why am I not???)



10. Your hobby?
Smoking (LMAO)



11. Your fear?
Failure



12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Alive

13. Where were you last night?
Home



14. What you're not?
I'm going with Sissy on this one and saying Stripper LOL



15. One of your wish-list items?
Flat screen TV



16. Where you grew up?
BFE



17. The last thing you did?
Blog



18. What are you wearing?
PJ's (ahh gotta love the life of a SAHM)



19. Your TV?
Old



20. Your pets?
Cat



21. Your computer?
Laptop



22. Your mood?
Sleepy



23. Missing someone?
Not really



24. Your car?
Honda



25. Something you're not wearing?
Make up



26. Favorite store?
Bed Bath & Beyond



27. Your summer?
Over



28. Love someone?
Sure



29. Your favorite color?
Yellow



30. When is the last time you laughed?
today



31. Last time you cried?
unsure

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, look at you! Dontcha love not being a stripper? Really, what kind of damn question is that?

November 4, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeeez, you gotta be related to my wife!

November 5, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home