Monday, September 22, 2008

Still laughing

This morning as we were changing Caleb's wet pull-up here is how our conversation went

"Momma, does daddy have a tee tee" Caleb asked

"Yes son, daddy is a boy, so he has a tee tee just like you" I replied

"Sometimes it gets bigger momma" Caleb said (this is the part where I had to do everything humanly possible not to absolutely fall into the floor and die in a fit of laughter)

"that's normal son, so does daddy's" I said thru the laughter (in disbelief that I was even having this conversation with my 3 year old)

"it's just amazing me momma" Caleb replied with a huge smile on his face!!!


Why do I have the feeling this is not the last conversation we will have about the male anatomy?

4 Comments:

Blogger rachelsee said...

hi I chanced upon your blog and love the greens and beautiful banner. Visited Arkansas more about 10 years ago during my first visit to the States. Will always remember this beautiful place. Your son is definitely very inquisitive for his age. I have yet to get this from my son :)

September 24, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Krissi said...

Thank you. This is my first attmept to blog and I am still making changes so please visit frequently! As for my son, oh my he is always full of questions and it seems lately that he is quite fond on his "little boy parts" as most boys are! :)

September 24, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any kid who says things like "it's just amazing me, Mama" and "their PB and J is out of this world" is a blog-worthy kid in my book! love that boy.

we need to get together again soon. we got Monday open, what you got planned?

September 25, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness do I miss that boy! I miss MOST of his stories! So glad mom was there for this one. He He!

September 30, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home