Friday, November 21, 2008

I've got nothing

It's Friday!!! Woo Hoo

I've really got nothing witty or funny to say today, can you believe it??? It's been a long week, which I am sure now that I have a job will be followed by a very short weekend and then Monday will be creeping around the corner before I can even blink. And to that I say... baaaa hum buggg!

On a semi-funny, mostly just stupid side note, Danny called me this morning as Caleb and I were sitting in Village Inn about to eat breakfast (I figured since I have worked so hard all week, that we deserved to go out to breakfast this morning.... one of those executive decisions) to tell me a joke he had just heard that went a little something like this

A proctologist walks into a store to get a few things, get up to the register to pay for his purchases and pulls out his check book. As he reaches for his pen he pulls out a rectal thermometer and says "Great some A-Hole stole my pen"!!

That's all I've got today folks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

November 21, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home