Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayers Please

Just a quick post tonight, mainly cause I'm exhausted and ready for bed (should have been there at least 2 hours ago).

Tomorrow morning at 9:30 I am taking my sweet, sweet, not so mild tempered little boy to the allergy Dr. to be tested for food allergies. We have been fighting some MAJOR skin issues for as long as I can remember Caleb will tell you "my tummy is broke out" or "my booty is broke out" but this is like the worst eczema/hives/I don't even know what it qualifies as it's just that AWFUL. His Dr. seems to think that he has a food allergy, more than likely milk so we are going to find out for sure.

Please keep us in your prayers, this appointment lasts two hours and involves MANY needles from what I understand (I am hoping that this is false information.... praying even that it it) and of course Danny will be working so Mama will be the one there to have to hold him down and make everything ok. I am really not sure how this will all go.

So yeah lots of prayers and I will update you guys as soon as I know something!

Thanks!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, the poor little guy! you better be ready to give him as much ice cream as he wants. let us know how it goes.

February 4, 2009 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Kori said...

Poor fella. Praying for you guys.

February 4, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh I hope all goes well.

February 4, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home