Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh hurry Aunt Sara

Well today for the first time in I can't tell you when, Danny and I will be getting out of the house without one certain member of our family.... you know that certain member who kicks my butt from sun up to sun down! We have a wedding to go to today and not that I am really even all that excited about the wedding itself (I will admit that I don't even know the people very well that are getting married) but I am counting the minutes as the tick off the clock!! I think I would almost volunteer to donate a kidney some days just to be able to get out of this house alone and have some time to just be myself. Is that wrong? Is it strange that now that I am home all day, that there are days when I want nothing more than to just go away? Does that say something about my parenting? Does it mean that I'm failing at my new profession as a stay at home mom? Do other mom's feel this way? Oh the questions that race thru my mind on a daily basis!!

None the less, we are getting out today and I'm super excited about it! Plus I know that Caleb will be having a good time while we are gone. Aunt Sara and cousin Katie will be here to watch him and play. I told him yesterday that they were going to come over to play today and he actually cried because they wouldn't be here sooner!



SO PLEASE AUNT SARA HURRY AND GET HERE!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, how was it? or was it so blissful you can't even write about it :)

September 27, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home