Sunday, January 11, 2009

Do not try this at home

I have lost 4 lbs, Danny has lost over 5 now and Caleb well there is just no telling how much he has lost but I am starting to consider putting the swivel bar back on his car seat cause I know he's not nearly as close to 40 lbs as he was just a week ago when I ripped that damn thing off there.... and to what do we have to thank for this sudden and extreme weight loss????? Rota Virus. So when I looked up the symptoms and definition of Rota Virus sure it mentions the diarrhea, the vomiting and the fever but no where did I find the one fact that every parent/patient should know THIS VIRUS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE PITS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caleb is now on his 5th day and just when we thought he was outta the woods, he has be contemplating "sicking up" all day, not eating and not wanting anything to drink.

Danny and I both simultaneously came down with it yesterday morning and have been dieing minute by minute every since!

All I can say is the Lindy family is DONE with this damn bug, it can pack it's bags and haul ass somewhere else, you know like back to the pits of hell from which it came!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't give it directions to my house.

I hope you feel better soon!

January 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

Oh you poor, poor souls. I thought we had it bad, but you are right there with us. Good thing Drew's got the "broken leg" card we can play to put us over the top!

Seriously though, that stomach bug sounds BRUTAL. Hope you are all feeling better soon!!!

January 11, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Man, just when I was hoping that you were all on the road to recovery!! Dagn't!! And neither you nor Caleb has the poundage to lose!! Poor things! Your in our thoughts and prayers!!

January 11, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

yuck!!! I hope that you all feel better soon. If you can stomach it, bleach the shit out of your house!

January 12, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home