Friday, January 2, 2009

There has to be a better way

Two out of the three of us here at Casa de Lindy are sicker than sh*t!! There has to be a better way to start out the New Year. Caleb and I are the two sick ones out of the bunch, and the only one who remains un-sick has little or NO sympathy for us... it pretty much blows (and I don't just mean noses).

If I had a "normal" job I would SOOOO be calling in sick today, however since my boss of a husband is a slave driver... I will be going to work EARLY today! The nerve!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!

January 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh so the nerve. You shouldn't have to call in but he should just tell you to stay home.

January 2, 2009 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Ahh, man, hope yall get to feeling better soon! How dare that silly man not let you stay home?? The nerve? As far as the new job, well, its going, life is kinda standing still, however. All very complicated, my life that it is...I hope, pray, wish that 2009 has much more/better in store for us than 2008!!

January 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home