Wednesday, February 4, 2009

**Update** #1

I paid $50 for NOTHING at the Allergy Dr. this morning ... that makes momma oh so happy!

There were no needles involved and Caleb was a true ROCK STAR! However the testing that they use has a "control" spot that they prick him with included in with all of the other things like milk, dairy, pet dander etc. and wouldn't you know that the control that is supposed to flare up DIDN'T work!!

Thus we are going at 1:30 to have his blood drawn (I am not thinking that this is going to go so well) I know how bad I hate to have MY blood drawn... pretty sure I am going to hate this worse. The worst thing he's been subjected to thus far is having his shots and at least that is once and done and over with quick, this he will have to sit still for and I can't make any promises!

Will update this evening when I get home from work and let you all know how it goes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

Ok still praying. Glad the control showed nothing.

February 4, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Cristin said...

Oh ick. I have to have Dottie tested eventually and am dreading it...

February 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh I hope all goes well.

February 4, 2009 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Oh girl, I feel for ya!! We've been there, are we sure there wasn't/isn't something in the water in good ole BFE?? Cause Caleb seems to be going through all the same things that Tay has in her younger years!! Hope this afternoon went good!! Surely they have to find out what is wrong with him, he's had everything known to man lately, the poor little guy!! Thanks for the advice on the sinuses, they are the epitomy of evil, aren't they??

February 4, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

I hope it all went okay today. Adam was so brave when he had his blood drawn...no whining or fussing, he just buried his face into my chest while tears rolled down his cheeks. I swear it was the saddest thing you can imagine.

I hope Caleb did really, really well with all of it. Sounds like a hard day for the big guy. :(

February 4, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home