Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quiet

It's Sunday, it is almost 5:00 and both Danny and Caleb are napping. We went and watched Bolt today in 3D and loved it. Caleb did so well with keeping his glasses on and sitting thru the whole movie, Danny and I were plesantly surprised. Afterwards we went and ate a late lunch and then came home.

It took nothing short of a miracle to get Caleb to actually go down for his nap (this often happens when we wait too long and he gets overly tired) and I was almost at my wits end before he finally fell to sleep.

I thought while I had a few quite moments I would catch up on some much needed blog reading, to not only just have some "Me" time but also to try to calm myself from all of the fuss in getting Caleb down. While I was reading blogs randomly I came across karalaney.wordpress.com and found a video on there that words simply cannot even begin to describe, I will post it below so that you all can watch it. I sat in my garage all by myself and cried a multitude of tears in thankfulness that my son is a happy, healthy, wonderful little boy and prayed that I will never have to know the 99 days that this family knows all too well.

Hug and kiss your babies and be thankful to God this Thanksgiving that they are who they are

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

So were you trying to make me cry right before bedtime or what?? That is heart~wrenching, but amazing all at the same time. The courage, strength and love they showed for baby Eliot was remarkable. Yes, thank you for each healthy happy day with our children!

November 23, 2008 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

Isn't that family amazing?! Did you know they live in Fayetteville? They were on Oprah a few weeks ago and have recently been blessed with a healthy baby girl. They are my heros!

November 24, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home