Monday, February 9, 2009

Almost 100

So this is my 99th post (woo hoo)! And I am working on my 100th to make sure it's super special, wonderful and spectacular!

However today I am asking for encouragement from everyone. Our family got some news yesterday that none of us was prepared for, none of us wanted, and I'm not willing to accept yet. Not quite sure what I am going to do with it, but so help me I am going to do something!

Things in life don't always go the way we think they should, you don't always get what you wish for, turn lemons into lemonade yadda yadda yadda that craps for the birds! I'm pissed! Seems the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections made a little slip up, read HUGE FARKIN SCREW UP and now two days before my cousin was set to walk thru those gates back into the arms of his family... ummm parole denied! If you don't know the story read here You can bet our family is writing letters, you can bet that this boy has more prayers offered up on his behalf that just about anybody out there, but still I feel like there is more than I can/should do... just not sure what that is yet but I plan to find out.

Have I mentioned that I hate ADC!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

Will be praying that evertyhing turns out Ok.

Looking forward to the 100th.

February 9, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

that is awful!

February 9, 2009 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

WTH happened with all that?? Talk about a letdown, with expecting him to come home? Did they give a reason? Or not? Oh yeah, this is the government we're talking about...We'll be praying for otherwise, k!!

February 9, 2009 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

I hope that something can be done...so sorry!

February 9, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home