Monday, April 27, 2009

Adoring Fans

After a long day of this......



Or in Caleb's case this....



Followed by a quick play in the water hose (you'll notice the lack of clothes in the next few pictures).

It's always nice to have a few close, adoring fans to appreciate all your hard work....












(The SpiderMan undies were just too much not to snap a few pictures. Half of the time he had one hand down the back of his underwear, how I didn't manage to snap a picture like that, I'll never know)







7 Comments:

Blogger Randi Troxell said...

hehe! i love it, so cute!

April 27, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Tiffany T said...

Oh, the hand down the underwear! What is up with that, right? I swear I need to give my daughter spelunking equipment for the number of times I catch her doing that. Sheesh.

A girlfriend of mine just put in a lovely garden with her kids, and now her biggest obstacle is getting them to not accidentally drive their trikes into it.

It looks great, though, and your boy is such a cutie!

April 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Cristin said...

What a riot!!!

Graham rocks the Spidey undies too...

April 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Kirby said...

That is Hilarious! Ha! And yea I dont know what it is about the hand down the underwear, mine does it too!

April 27, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

awesome. we love the Spiderman undies over here too. Cute photos.

April 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

That lil garden is too cool!! Can I put my name on the list for veggies now or later? Awesome work you two!! Oh and BTW, the pics of Spidey are super cute too!

April 27, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger April said...

You crack me up! What cute pics.

April 28, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home