Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stay Tuned....

Tomorrow's F You Friday post will be a doooooozy!! I promise that it will be thought invoking and probably insulting to some of you :) You know me I like to keep it interesting around the bloggy world. So make sure to tune in tomorrow and please don't be afraid to leave comments, I'm a big girl, I've got my big girl panties ready and waiting to slip into shortly before I hit that "publish" button... so yup I can take it!!

All I will say as a tease (man I love being a tease) is that I think I've done remarkably well in keeping my trap shut for the past 73 days..... tomorrow, well, the cat's outta the bag!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

73 days?? Ok, your killin me here, I know that it's not these things...you haven't quit smoking...I don't think your prego..wow..73 days...ok, give it up sista! Don't keep us in suspense any longer!!

April 2, 2009 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Oh...I know...it's politics and our lovely pres that you love so much! Yup, that's it! Got ya figured out!!

April 2, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home