Thursday, April 23, 2009

To be, or not to be

Lately I've been slacking! What, you haven't noticed? Well to say I've had a lot on my plate is like saying the world is kinda round! The week following the tornado in my home town our family suffered a tragic loss. Danny's 23 year old cousin was killed in a car accident and while I thought I would handle it ok (seeing as how I was not that close to him) the "momma side" of me kicked in and to be honest it tore me up. I still cannot imagine being a parent who suffers the devistating loss of losing a child, and pray that I never have to.

Aside from all of that, there has been the seemingly never ending task of trying to get Caleb's asthma under control, not to mention his allergies which cause his asthma to flare! Add to that the fact that my Fed-Ex truck had to go to the shop to have its brakes worked on, and now your seeing the chaotic life that I've been leading the last few weeks!

At any rate I promise to try to fit a few more posts in a little more often! So there HAPPY NOW???

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristin said...

News like that breaks my heart.. so young...I'm all teary eyed... Thinking of your family....

April 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Randi Troxell said...

to me it doesnt really matter if you know someone or not... its always sad... and in your head you are thinking.. he/she has a mom or dad or brother or sister and so on, out there.. its always sad.

April 23, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Tiffany T said...

I completely understand how you must be feeling. I remember when my husband's aunt died unexpectedly, and she was in her 50's. Some might think, oh at least she lived a little, but she left behind her mother, her brother, her husband and a teenage daughter. No matter the age, death affects the whole family and the community surrounding that person. I think that is why during those times I try to appreciate what I have rather than dwell on the negatives. The negatives will drive you to drink.

April 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home