Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Questions

Ok, so not so long ago I saw a blog (which for the life of me I can't remember who's it was) that was all about answering the blog readers questions.... I thought that looked like fun, and since I am back up to 14 readers (can you believe I lost one for a few days..... still haven't figured out who it was either) none the less, I thought I would open it up today and ask for questions.

Either this post will be VERY disappointing, or it has the possibility to be VERY fun. So ask away, ask anything and everything you can think of and I will do my level best to answer each and every question. You can leave your question as a comment on this post or you can email me
krissi5436@yahoo.com.

So think, think long and hard about some good questions and ask away :)

(can you tell I'm having a hard time coming up with new blogging material.... I'm in a funk, please stick with me I promise I'll be over it soon)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant?

What is your favorite color and why?

If you could eat anything in the world for a week, what would it be?

If you could have any type of party that you wanted what would it be like?

Why do you have word verfication on?

March 24, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Cristin said...

I love Jen's last question! I'm bad at thinking of things like this... sorry about the funk... I'm sort of in one too...

March 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

What's your favorite kind of chip?

Where's the farthest you've ever traveled?

What's your favorite thing to do with Caleb?

Where did you and Danny have your first date?

Are your toenails currently painted? If so, what color?

What's the last book you read?

March 25, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you name your son Caleb?

Do you have any pets...I can't remember if you have said this before? (other than dogs of course)

Do you think you will cry when Caleb starts school?

What is your favorite memory from being a child?

March 26, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home