Friday, March 20, 2009

Bon Voyage


SISSY'S MOVING





So today I thought I would make it all about the reasons Arkansas is better than Nebraska... so when your ready... read away!

1. Arkansas is home (umm however after a lengthy stay in Nebraska I have no doubt that it will start to feel like home to you, try to resist this "feeling" cause it's all lies, remember ARKANSAS is home!

2. What the hell is a "Cornhusker" anyway? That sounds like some awful slave labor job to me... not really sure that's the college team I'd wanna route for, but I'm just saying.

3. Ummm like ALL of your friends, yeah we all live in Arkansas

4. Where else can you have all 4 seasons in ONE FREAKIN WEEK? You know, Arkansas is cool like that.

5. I'm not sure what the state bird of Nebraska is, but here I'm pretty sure it's the middle finger and that just makes Arkansas THE place for a girl like yourself to live... don't ya think?

6. Arkansas starts with an "A" and seeing as "A" is the first letter of your first name (and both of the boy's names and her name too) plus it's the very first letter in the alphabet its just one more reason Arkansas is way cooler than Nebraska.

7. One most awesome claim to fame for this great state... Matt Jones... ok so that needs to be scratched off my "great things about Arkansas list" damn you Matt Jones!

8. I'm just willing to bet that Nebraska doesn't have the coolest Fed-Ex girl EVER living there! Just saying

9. Ohhh here's a good one... damn nope, just another failure....

10. Arkansas has mountains, Nebraska is just flat and boring (I think, seeing as how I've never actually been to Nebraska I'm just guessing here, really more like grasping for straws so sue me... I don't want you to goooooooooooo!!!!)


All kidding aside I hope that Nebraska treats you better than Arkansas ever did, I hope that your new home is wonderful and warm and makes you say "home at last" when you walk thru the door. I know you and the boys will be so happy to have that sexy beast living under the same roof with you all again, just umm, well, don't forget the little people back here in Arkansas.

Ok now it's your turn, all of you go on over to her page and tell her how much your gonna miss her living in good ol NWA!
Have a safe and quick trip! Love ya girl!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kirby said...

I'm sorry but I laughed my ass off when I read #5. The drivers here are the worst, I can't tell you how many times people have gotten the bird from me in a 4 months time!!!

March 20, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Yes, #5 is hilarious, you put up quite a few good points there, K! Um, BTW, I look possessed!! When we gonna do that again, minus any men, I mean man!!

March 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like she is getting the better end of the deal. To funny.

March 21, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥

March 21, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Cristin said...

Hehehehe... I've never been to Arkansas.... But I've driven through Nebraska a couple times and man was it boring.... just sayin...

March 21, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Savvy-Motherhood said...

oh my goodness I LOVE your blog title. :) So funny!
Your newest follower! Obnoxious SAHM!

March 24, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home