Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boys will be boys

Let me just set the scene for you a bit.

Yesterday I am on the phone talking to who else but my mom when Caleb comes running across the living room pushing his big dump truck toy (which keep in mind I have told him time and time again not to do) when all of a sudden he doesn't fall on the truck he flips completely over the truck and skids across the carpet on his face! Screaming and crying and me saying " nope momma has no sympathy, I've told you time and time again not to do that" later... I look over at his little tear stained face to see carpet burn all the way down it, from forehead to chin..... see picture below




So then last night after going to dinner with a friend and leaving Danny and said friends husband here at the house with the kids I come home Caleb comes running to see me (yeah I'm totally excited to still see you up at 11pm... why the heck didn't your daddy put you to bed) none the less I notice a new facial laceration on his forehead and ask Danny what the crap happened.... yup you guessed it, same damn truck same damn scenario!!





Umm yeah.. so all I can say is LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHERS!!! Mmmm K!! Boys will be boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home