Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm defective, that's all there is to it

Ok Mom, Dad this post is aimed squarely at you. As I laid in bed tonight trying my damnedest to go to sleep with thoughts of everything from politics to potty training racing thru my head, wondering WHY THE HELL CAN'T I SLEEP... it occoured to me that I am defective! I have no off switch on my brain, and I'm pretty sure that is a standard issue part of the body I am supposed to have! So i've decided that I want a refund or rebate or atleast some kind of acknowledgement that "yes honey you were shorted and we are so very sorry about it it's completely our fault and your new switch is on back order, rainchecked or invariably NEVER coming in, did you not get the memo??"

I seriously know better than to watch the 2008 Presidential Debate and then expect to be able to sleep after getting all worked up over my less than favorite candidate as he pukes up a bunch of bull shit to try to make himself sound human and try to throw people off the fact that he himself is the DEVIL!!

So then when I did try to go to bed, I found myself in deep conversation with God telling him that I know, I just know that the polls are off and that there is no way he can honestly expect me to believe that he is going to allow this man (whom I am quite sure is the devil keep in mind) to rule over our country as our commander in chief for the next 4 years or possibly even 8...

And after this conversation with God about the electorial process of the US and what a huge JOKE it is my mind goes on to think man I really need to keep some kind of paper and pen beside my bed because I sure do seem to do a lot of thinking when I lay down and I'll be damned if I'm not pretty witty at times too (in the back of my mind after I thought that I saw these parenthesies telling myself that's just not a good idea Caleb + ink pen + sleeping momma ='s more posts about possibly taking the life of my child and while I am sure they are a blast to read... they are sometimes no less than hell to live thru)...

So yeah it's 12:10 and I'm sitting here typing out all of this instead of being able to do the ONE FREAKING thing I really want to be doing... sleeping for the love of God!!


So to my parents... all I have to say is HOW DID YOU SLEEP TONIGHT???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously almost sent you a smart ass email last night right after the debate but I refrained. take an Ambien right before the debate starts next time, it'll make it all better :)

October 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

If Pat & Roy tell you where your defective part is, please let me know, cause that must be something that was missed or eliminated in all of us BFE chitlins?? This often happens to me, and I'm with Sissy, I put myself to sleep every night via a sleep induced coma...no, I did not say medicines, I say darn good drugs!! I think Sissy must be an Obama fan, we should give her shit!!

October 8, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home