Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our weekend away

Sorry this post took me so long to get to, and sorry it will be somewhat short... to be honest I just don't have it in me to post this week! Not sure what my deal is!

None the less our trip to Hot Springs to Oaklawn to watch the horses run was great! The new naughty nighty was a HUGE hit... ha ha get it ... HUGE! LMAO

We didn't win tons of money... in fact we didn't win hardly any money but that was not the point of our trip, so I'm good with that! We ate some awesome food, seriously folks I had a Ruben the size of my head and it was AMAZING!!! Too much awesome food ='s Krissi's work pants Not so much fitting too well this week!

All's well that ends well and this trip was exactly what we needed... just to get away for a while!

My next post will be all about our first trip to the ER with Caleb last Friday before our trip on Saturday! Good Times! Good Times!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany T said...

So glad to hear that you guys had a marvelous time and that the outfit was a "HUGE" hit!

I always need a day or two to recover from a wonderful vacation. So bask in the aftermath, and we'll see you when you are ready to explain that ER comment. (?!)

March 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

glad you had a good time and the ER, oh no!!!

March 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Yay! Glad to hear all went well! But what happened with lil Caleb?

March 12, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home