Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally Friday

Thank God it's finally Friday, and do you know what that means???? That means tomorrow is Saturday, and by about 12 or so I am going to be planting my rear in a box seat at Oaklawn racing track! That's right baby, it's time to watch the horses run, drink a few alcoholic beverages, smoke way to many cigarettes, talk to friends (and probably some strangers, due in part to the alcoholic drinks)eat some of the best corn beef sandwiches and Ruben's in the world, say words like trifecta, exacta and win, place and show, and all of this while CHILDLESS!! It cannot get here soon enough!

Major thanks going out to my parents for willingly, at the last minute keeping our heathen, I mean son! He was supposed to be staying with my brother and sister in law, but then my niece came down with the flu... so that idea went in the toilet!

I will be sure to post, and hopefully have some pictures as well come Monday!!

Enjoy your weekend... and it's ok to be jealous... I'd be jealous if I were you!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

March 6, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

The horse races just don't do it for me, but I'd be willing to sit through them for some of those sandwiches! :o) I think all the horse racing genes in our family went to my brother...he's a bit obsessed.

Anyways, I know you will have a SUPER fun weekend! And I'm sure Danny will enjoy the little "surprise" you have packed!

March 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Cristin said...

Oooohhh... enjoy the kid free time!!

March 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Can't wait to hear how it went and be "jealous", and to see how the "little surprise" went over! Its pretty funny that we all knew before he did!! Hope yall had a blast!

March 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Tiffany T said...

JEEAALLOUUUS!! Pick number 6 to at least show. It is a sure thing. :)

Kick up your feet, and enjoy yourself! We know you will.

March 11, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home