Friday, October 31, 2008

Let it be known....

On Halloween 2008 I am now a certified Fed-Ex Ground driver :) Woo Freakin Hoo!! Passed the written test with nothing less than 100% which I would really brag about if it hadn't been 25 multiple choice questions... rocked thru the obstacle course all 3 of them and only hit a mud flap on one of the cones (in my defense the mud flap sticks out further than the edge of the truck so it didn't count against me)... and then drove all around NW Arkansas with Jason for my on the road test, calling out all of the things that I learned over this past week and how I was putting it to good use! I F'n ROCK!

Lets FREAKIN go Trick or Treatin!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paris Rags Romance said...

Hi! Just leaving a comment enters you for the drawing! Thanks bunches, Wow get ready for some hard work girl! Get some good walking shoes:) Congrats!! Hugs,Kim

November 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home