Monday, October 13, 2008

Poor Wormy

Today was not the day to be a fuzzy wuzzy worm in our back yard. Caleb is infatuated with these worms......




and as luck would have it Caleb quickly learned that when you put it down and forget exactly where you put it, bad things happen........ like this




and this



unfortunately for Caleb he happened to run over the worm and then was quite upset that "the worm pooped on me" so momma had to explain that the worm had not in fact pooped on him that he squashed it while running and that was the worms guts all over his leg, which I followed up with "stand still, don't touch it, momma has to go get her camera"! HA (what's even worse is the battery in my camera was dead so he had to wait for me to get the new ones in it before I could take the picture and then clean him up)all for the sake of this blog! Your welcome my adoring public, quite welcome! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Ahh, poor Wormy!! Oh wait, poor Caleb!! He has officially been wormed now, mom!!

October 13, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home