Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome

Today is the day that dreams are made of for one family that I am very fond of, well actually two families really. Frank and Melissa welcomed baby Aden Welch into the world this morning around 7:30am weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs (I'm pretty sure this is the largest Welch born to date). And wouldn't you know seeing as how Aden is their last child, he would come when he was READY! Darn those Dr.'s for trying to schedule his delivery, he showed them.

Caleb and I went to visit today and tell baby Aden Happy Birthday (Caleb was a little confused and thought that it was Lyssa's birthday but in the end he figured it all out) here are a few snap shots of the beautiful new baby boy Welch!!


(This fine young man you see holding Aden is his big brother Marcus, who told me today that afer welcoming two other Welch kiddo's to the bunch, both of which were sisters, he was happy to finally have a baby brother)









Also in some much awaited news, since we are on the subject of babies, some good friends of mine Brad and Sarah Renick will be bringing baby Brayden Kane Renick home for the first time on Wednesday. Brayden was born 2 months to the date that he will be coming home, weighing in at 2 lbs 15 oz in Little Rock.

Here is Brayden then:




and here is Brayden now:




He is now up to 6 lbs flat and quite the handsome little bruser.



Please say some extra prayers for both families and ask that God will help them all to get home and get situated and keep his watchful eye on both of these baby boys so that they will grow up to be strong, loving, well rounded men one day. I know both families will appreciate all of the prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Krissi,

Thanks for the message on my blog. I agree that it seems that less and less people are thinking for themselves... frightening.

Molly

October 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Tiffany T said...

What lovely babies! And can you believe that the young man was once that tiny!! I appreciate my mother more and more as I watch my children grow in height, but they will always be babies in my heart. Do I really have to let them go? Maybe when they are 18 years old I'll want to. Many prayers to the families.

October 21, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home