Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tis the Season

Ha bet you thought this post would be about Christmas! It's NOT! I am in no way ready for Christmas yet, so we are working on Halloween for now.

Tonight Danny, Caleb and I carved 3 pumpkins.... well let me rephrase that.... Danny and I carved pumpkins Caleb did remark about how "disgusting" pumpkins are and then proceeded to play in the garage while I carved both Caleb's and mine and Danny carved his.

Here is the Spider pumpkin that Caleb picked out for me to carve



Danny had to draw his own and be original (in all his original glory he did look on the Internet to get ideas though... so he can't take all the credit, oh yeah and he only carved ONE)




and here is mine, it is last because it got done last seeing as how I am a mother and I seem to always make sure my boys get things before me (is that all mom's?? I didn't see that on any application... I don't remember seeing any fine print where it said, you shall eat NO hot meals, you shall never go to the bathroom first, or alone for that matter... yadda yadda yadda.... did I miss that whole section???)




All in all we had a great time together as a family, now if we can keep the little punks that live in our neighborhood from stealing them all will be well with the world. So help me if those punks dare to touch them... I'm actually thinking about boobie trapping them.... hummm

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany T said...

I saw your comment on Dooce and followed you over.

Your pumpkins are awesome! We usually have a mouth drooling or a "leaner" from cutting too low on the pumpkin. How do you keep your pumpkins fresh long enough for Halloween? Do they last that long?

October 17, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

I say booby trap them and then share how you did it. We had some punks bust all of ours a few years ago. I was LIVID!

Very cute jack o lanterns, by the way.

October 19, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home