Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Caleb's "Blue House"

My sweet son, is just too much sometimes. About 6 months ago (give or take a year can't really remember when all of this came about so sue me) on our way into town Caleb spotted a shed, or shop or man cave what ever you wish to call it, anyway it was this strange blue color which matched the house that it sat behind (some people have terrible taste when it comes to paint, I mean really don't you find that to be true??) None the less he declared that it was his "blue house".

So since he thought up this blue house of his everything that he is not allowed to have at home or just doesn't get the second he asks for it to is automatically at his blue house for instance a motorcycle, a skate board, a whale or a tiger, a shot gun, a spiderman bicycle, green glowing slurppy crap, every soda ever possible they are all things one might find at his blue house.

Every time the subject of his blue house comes up, just to see what he will say I always ask if I can go to his blue house to which the answer is ALWAYS a resounding No and when asked why it is always the same answer as well "because you are not big enough momma" which I think is particularly funny because hello... I've got 25 years of bigger on him but none the less momma is not allowed at the blue house. Daddy on the other hand is allowed because as you may have guessed he apparently is big enough and is a boy which I am told make him more than qualified to go to the blue house as only boys are allowed and not girls.

So yesterday as I am driving Caleb to the sitters totally out of no where Caleb pipes up from the back seat and says "hey momma, I've got a girlfriend at my blue house" (now I am not sure where he has even heard talk of a "girlfriend" or if he means a girl that is his friend (cause HELLO girls are not allowed at the blue house) or if he means a true girlfriend you know the kissey face kind) but either way I almost ran off the road all the same.

The thought that my kid, my 3 year old kid, is hiding girls from me already is mearly enough to almost break my poor heart and I'm sure she's probably some hussy who will never be good enough for my son!! LMAO

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

My, oh my, the things our kids come up with! But if it makes you feel any better, psychologists and special informed people say that kids with wild vivid imaginations turn out to be super smart! Tay herself went through this same stage, ie.(Zion lived under my bed as well as having a benny pig fit in Goodys) so much so, that I thought the manager was going to call DHS!! I'll have to email you and fill you in on this story, well, hell, I'll just post it!!

December 4, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's where they hide their girlfriends!

December 4, 2008 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

Cute, cute, cute. If I were you, I think I'd be planning a stakeout at the blue house. :)

December 4, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home