Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who doesn't love pictures??

And who doesn't love pictures that they themselves are not included in!! Count me in! I am searching for something even remotely funny to write about, and coming up with J*A*C*K!! So I thought I would just put up a few pictures I've taken in the last few days. Some obviously from Thanksgiving and then a few from today. For those of you who don't know... today was our first snow of the winter (and while it was not a lot of snow, my Caleb could have cared less). Hope you all enjoy the new pictures.

I am sure this week will hold plenty of "funny" seeing as how tomorrow I will not only be doing pick-ups but will also be doing a few deliveries (this was NEVER part of the deal) and as if that isn't enough... I even have to load my own truck in order to do said deliveries! So like I said... loads of funny to follow thru the week!



Caleb helping me make my cornbread for my Thanksgiving feast





Caleb was really excited to see Daddy when he get back home from the Cowboys game the day after thanksgiving! He was even more excited when he learned that he had a "present" that daddy picked up just for him at the game..... he was more than PISSED to see that the "present" was a fitted Cowboys hat!! He kept saying "this isn't my present... where is my present"! Ahhh warms the heart doesn't it



So I have to say these next two pictures are just priceless and I will make sure to put them in order so you can all appreciate them as much as I did

Daddy made Caleb a snow ball...


and this is how he thanked him (thank God there wasn't anything within arms reach to throw when he got his new hat)



Is it any wonder I love this kid soooo much??? He's such a cute little toot!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

sometimes that is just what you have to do. Post pictures. They were great pictures by the way.

December 1, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home