Friday, November 28, 2008

Jesus & Bumblebee's

Caleb is sitting on the living room floor singing every song he can think of, why you ask, to annoy me I'm quite sure. It was cute the first few minutes, but this has now been going on for about 15 minutes and it's quickly starting to get old. I'm trying to watch the Hog's make a comeback against LSU on tv when I hear these lyrics

"Jesus loves the little children, because they are picking up the baby bumblebee's won't Jesus be so proud of me, OUCH he stung me" (and I'm not sure if Caleb thinks that Jesus or the bee stung him ha ha)

Had to laugh and had to share. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

that is so awesome! LOL!!!

November 29, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Paul Eilers said...

Come on now. Kids are only little once.

And how about those Hogs!

I was so glad to see Casey Dick throw that winning touchdown pass. A senior, he has unfortunately been made the scapegoat for the Razorback's struggles these last few seasons.

November 30, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home