Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer Request

I am not sure how many people read this blog, and of those who do how many of you are the "praying type" but if you are a pray-er I am asking that you please say an extra prayer for a dear lifelong friend of mine. Her name is Ronda and her daughter's name is Tay. Ronda is going thru a really rough time in her life right now and needs a leg up from God to get her thru. Please just ask God to place his healing, guiding hands upon her and help her to reach the top of the mountain from the valley that she is now so deep in. I think we have all gone thru enough tough times in our lives to know that it's always good to have people that we may not even know pulling for us and right now I know she could use all of the extra love and support that we can all give. If you would like to leave her a special prayer or comment please feel free to do so on this blog, as I know she is a faithful reader and would appreciate any kind words offered on her behalf. She and Tay will be in my prayers daily until God works his blessings and gets her back on a level playing field.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Just when I thought I was through crying for the day..words cannot express how sweet and comforting you have been! Thanks again, and we will get together and make some apple dumplings!! And what's even funnier(the captchca) for this comment was angel logic??

December 8, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll say a little pray for you! Always know your never alone!
God Bless you and your little girl!Isn't it great to have faithfun friends!

December 8, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am a prayer. I will pray that God holds them close.

December 8, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home