Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I did a bad, bad thing

I made a purchase in the last few days, that my husband knows NOTHING about! (Here's to hoping he doesn't read my blog)

We are about to take a "kid free" trip to Hot Springs, AR for one of our annual Oaklawn Racing weekends. We will have each other all to ourselves and I thought this deserved something extra!! Something small, black, and sexy extra! So I went on line to an adult lingerie store and ordered this



And while, I am quite sure I won't look as good in it as she does..... I don't think I'll be hearing any complaints outta hubby!

I love surprises!! It's killing me that it came UPS today and I haven't told anyone about it.... now if only I can keep Caleb's little yapper shut! He saw the UPS Guy and I can just imagine what he will have said to daddy about it by the time I get home from work tonight.

Just in case he does decide to rat me out... I've hidden the loot where no one will find it :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Krissi said...

The more I look at this picture, the more I think "What the hell was I thinking" I will look nothing like that in this contraption... I have no boobs, my hips well...I'll just not say anymore about those... uggg I think I just wasted some money!! DAMN IT!!!

February 24, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It is always good to spice things up a bit and don't worry, I have a feeling that you won't be wearing it for long. ;)

February 24, 2009 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

I guarantee you there will be no complaints out of your hubby and like Jen said...I doubt you'll be wearing it for long. ;)

You're going to have an awesome weekend. Insanely jealous over here!

February 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Tiffany T said...

Oh, honey, good for you, and you will knock his socks off. Nothing is as good as the real thing, so you don't need to worry about the fake, photo girl.

I have always wanted to buy something like that for myself, but I allow the thoughts of practicality to deter me. You have inspired me. When I decide to indulge, I will TOTALLY blog about it!

Have a blast!!

February 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

You go girl!! Way to venture out of the box! Danny will love it and I would bet my paycheck it will come off as fast if not faster than you were able to put it on!!

February 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home