Friday, February 27, 2009

My 8's

Thanks to my friend Jonnie (you can find her here) I came up with the following post!!




My list of 8’s:

8 TV shows I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. ER ( I am so so so so sad that this is the FINAL season for ER I have watched it for the last 10 + years, uggg so sad)
4. LOST
5. The City (yes I am ashamed that I watch anything on MTV)
6. ANYTHING on Food Network (I got hooked on this when I was pregnant with Caleb and put on bed rest, there is NOTHING to watch all day long, and thus I discovered the Food Network) My favorites are Paula Dean & Bobby Flay
7. Survivor
8. Brothers and Sisters

Favorite Restaurants (random order):

1. I have to totally agree with Jonnie and say Suree's (even though it is no longer in operation, I would almost give my left leg to be able to eat there again, it just brings back SOOOO many family memories and the food, oh the food it was soooo wonderful)
2. Olive Garden
3. Chiquitas (I miss being in Mena if only to eat here)
4. Red Robin (the burgers are awesome)
5. Fire House Subs
6. Village Inn (great place for breakfast)
7. Las Fajitas (Bella Vista, I used to eat there at least once a week, and they knew what I was going to order when they saw me walk thru the door...that's just good service)
8. McDonald's (not for their food, because it leaves a lot to be desired, but because Caleb always has soooo much fun playing)

Things that happened to me today:

1. Seeing as how it's only 8:57am I think I'll reflect upon yesterday.
2. For the first time I got soaking wet at work, Fed-Ex + Down pour= SUCKS
3. Caleb did not throw a fit when I dropped him off at the sitters (this is always something to celebrate in our family)
4. I did 3 deliveries for Danny, and as any of you who read my blog know... I DON'T DO DELIVERIES!! I do pick ups! (and mind you I didn't even complain at all... I am the best wife in the world)
5. Fixed BBQ pulled pork for dinner
6. Changed our hotel reservations for our Oaklawn weekend (only one week away and I am oh so ready and excited to go)
7. Thought about calling in sick to work, I was so tired all day long
8. Learned how to turn on and off the windshield wipers in my big truck

Things I look forward to:

1. Oaklawn weekend!!
2. Not turning 30 this year (or next year, or the year after... in fact since I turn 29 this year... I will continue turning 29 FOREVER.)
3. Nap's
4. Family visits
5. CAKE concert
6. Caleb's laugh (this kid has one funny laugh, which ALWAYS makes us laugh right along with him)
7. Caleb's birthday
8. getting to sleep in late


Things I wish for:

1. Health and happiness for all of my friends and family (this yr has been full of sickness for us all)
2. More friends (who can honestly say, no thanks, I've got enough friends)
3. An easy refi on our house this winter (YIKES)
4. A big tax return (even though I am afraid we will be owing taxes DOUBLE YIKES)
5. Did I already say health... cannot get over how sick we have all been
6. My cousin getting out of prison SOON!!
7. A better sense of style (I have to agree with you on this one too Jonnie, my style is lackin)
8. The Maserati that passed me on 540 the other day... OH MY GAWD it was BEAUTIFUL!!



Ok so those are my 8's! What would your 8's be?? If you've got the time (and nothing else to blog about ... like me....) leave me a comment and go do your own post... I wanna know what your watching on TV for crying out loud! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

I turn 29 in less than a month. I am so not turning 30. EVER!

Great 8's!

February 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Those are some nice 8's! I may have to do this one.

February 27, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Cristin said...

I'd watch way more TV if I didn't work evenings... like 'House' and 'American Idol'... and I'd eat out more often if I weren't so broke!!!!

February 27, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Those are all my favorite shows too! Well except for The City... but I am ashamed to say that occasionally I will get hooked on the Real World. I turned the big 3-0 last year and it wasn't THAT bad... well accept for all the gray hairs that started showing up :) I like your blog!

February 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home