Monday, December 8, 2008

118

This will be a short post... the title is the entire post (for the most part) you have to guess what that number stands for in relevance to my day at work today.... good luck and if you are the one who guesses it right... well I will try to think of something special to do for you, like your laundry or your dishes or take out your garbage! So best of luck guessing (oh and it is not the number of times I used the "F-Word" today we'll just clear that up right here and now!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

The number of packages you picked up or the heaviest box that you tugged and pulled into the truck??

December 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Funky Kim said...

Number of stops you must make before your day is done.

December 9, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Krissi said...

Ronda is right, 118 lbs is the heaviest box that I picked up yesterday.... and just incase your counting thats 18 lbs more than I weigh!!!

December 9, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger ~Ronda~ said...

Woo Hoo, I am the woman!! Yeah, I finally won, Bob!!

December 9, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger ~aj~ said...

18 pounds more than you weigh?! That would be like me picking up....

Oh my, I cannot stand to think about it!

December 10, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home